Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form

slugzRAGE
    slugzRAGE

teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form Empty teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form

Post  slugzRAGE Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 am

teamdetoX__. is a newly founded CounterStrike: Source GunGame mod clan. We house our own CS:S Server running up to date GunGame scripts and our very own Ventrilo Server capable of lag free VOIP. The clan has a strictly 16+ age policy, requiring mature minded and skilled GunGame players. To be a part of the team you need to have time on most nights to dedicate to 5v5 skirmishes (scrims) and forum activity. This would be approximately 30-40 hours a fortnight.

If you believe you have what it takes to trial with us, please copy and paste this form below as a new post with the provided questions filled and we will get back to you about the next stage:

Your real name:
    Your in-game alias:
    Steam I.D:
    Current Age:
    State Location:
    Gaming Experience: How long have you been playing CS for, how many clans and for how long, tournament history etc.
    Why do you want to join teamdetoX__.?

A little about yourself:

Remember before applying, Ventrilo is a compulsory requirement and you will be refused trial if you do not have the latest version installed and actively communicate in game including on the Ventrilo server. Also it is important to note we require donations (not compulsory) to upkeep our servers (of no more than $10-20 every now and then).

Thank you.

teamdetoX Team
    moochy416

teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form Empty Re: teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form

Post  moochy416 Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:11 am

Your real name: nick
    Your in-game alias: Moochy
    Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:20415225
    Current Age: 16
    State Location: QLD
    Gaming Experience: How long have you been playing CS for, how many clans and for how long, tournament history etc. i have been playing css for about 7 months now, have only been in 2 other clans 1 was my own other was BoB, have only competed in the 2 DG comps so far
    Why do you want to join teamdetoX__.? i feel i have become a better player, i respect the skill of all the members. i play actively with most of the members vegeta, cron etc.. im also looking for an active clan who wars alot

a little about myself: i am a 16yr old apprentice chef in townsville QLD, i am an active css player who will play at any given chance.

thanks
    sexonfire

teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form Empty Re: teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form

Post  sexonfire Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Your real name: Walid

Your in-game alias: Root nd Da Boot

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:24118036

Current Age: 16 turning 17

State Location: N.S.W

Gaming Experience: How long have you been playing CS for, how many clans and for how long, tournament history etc. ive beene playing css now for a bout 6 months nd i have i beeen in a couple of clans like [A.S.U] and 2k but hopefully this will be my last one.

Why do you want to join teamdetoX__.?
    I see that i have gained better skill in css and i am a goodteamspeaker and i respect all players nd all members of the team and im also lookin for a clan that wars alot .

A little about yourself: i am 16 old years of age and i live in bankstown Sydney nd i go to tafe

cheers
    sexonfire
    Lord Dan
    Lord Dan

teamdetoX Recruitment Application Form Empty Application

Post  Lord Dan Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 am

Your real name: Daniel
    Your in-game alias: Sniper X
    Steam I.D: dnegeL
    Current Age: 15
    State Location: QLD
    Gaming Experience: How long have you been playing CS for, how many clans and for how long, tournament history etc. I've been playing css for about 2 years, got VAC banned on my old account "purple0wnz" so, I made a new account, "dnegeL", I am mates irl with ChronJT, I've been in a few clans to name some: Mr., -(SS)-, MM|, Excl.Surf.
    Why do you want to join teamdetoX__.? bcuz i am kul.

Other Info: I'm 15 years of age, currently working at Red Rooster up on the Gold Coast, I hate annoying little kids (Blake!) I love getting into fights and kicking their asses, I've got A.D.D and I don't take shit.

I don't have vent because it is fucking pointless, get Teamspeak, it is MUCH better lulz.

Thats all Wink

Last edited by Lord Dan on Tue May 05, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    slugzRAGE
    slugzRAGE

Post  slugzRAGE Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 am

Hey Guys, thanks again for all your applications.....we are just waiting on a few more applications before we start trialling....so we will post up regularly, and tell you when trials are being held.

cheers slugzRAGE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm